Nigerian Law Student Passes Away in UK After Consuming ‘Cannabis Sweet’
A 23-year-old Law student in the UK, Damilola Olakanmi, has died after consuming cannabis sweets she bought online.
Olakanmi, who lives in Ilford, east London with her mother was reported to have bought the ‘gummies’ through a messaging app and they were delivered to her home where she fell ill last Tuesday.
According to Mirror UK, Olakanmi consumed the ‘sweets’ with her friend, 21, and both immediately fell ill after each eating one of the ‘sweets’. While her friend survived, she died.
Olakanmi is reported to be the only child of her mother.