JAMB Regularization for NYSC Registration & Mobilization 2023 – Studentship
AMB regularization for NYSC is the process of applying for admission indexing by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB is the regulatory board for admission in Nigerian tertiary institutions. Every student must get their admission letter from the JAMB board.
Prospective Youth Service Corpers cannot go for NYSC without JAMB regularization or possessing a JAMB admission letter.
The JAMB admission letter is the requirement for the NYSC registration and mobilization.
Prospective NYSC Youth Corpers without a JAMB registration number or admission letter must apply for the JAMB regularization process.
The cost for JAMB regularization for NYSC is eight thousand five hundred Naira (₦8,500).
In this post, I will walk you through the processes for JAMB regularization for NYSC registration and mobilization.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarifications. I would love to hear from you.
JAMB regularization is a process for students or graduates without a JAMB registration number or admission letter.
After admission, every student in the tertiary institution is supposed to accept admission on the JAMB CAPS.
But there are categories of students like ND & HND students, pre-degree students and UTME students that do not get their JAMB admission letter after admission.
This set of students must apply for the JAMB regularization to be eligible for the NYSC registration and mobilization exercise.
Duration for JAMB Regularization
The duration of JAMB regularization approval by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board is twenty-four (24) hours after consent from your school.
Delay with your JAMB regularization happens when your institution does not forward your indemnity form to the JAMB board on time. It could also be due to late approval by JAMB.
JAMB regularization does not expire.
JAMB Regularization Requirements
Here are the requirements for JAMB regularization for NYSC;
- Indemnity Form
- JAMB Portal Profile
- Email Address
- First Name
- Mobile No
- State and LGA of Origin
- Transaction ID
- Year of JAMB Examination
- Submission of Online Application Form
How to Apply for JAMB Regularization for NYSC
The following are the procedures to apply for JAMB regularization for NYSC registration and mobilization;
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Visit the JAMB facility websiteClick on Sign up for UTME/DEHow to Create 2023 JAMB Profile Cod…How to Create 2023 JAMB Profile Code & Solutions to Common Issues
- Click on Create an accountSelect the blue button to create a JAMB profile account
- Enter your email address and details belowFill out the form with your correct email address, phone number and security answers.
- Click on the Ok buttonSelect the Ok button on the email verification page
- Click on the JAMB message sent to your mailboxOpen your Gmail app to see your JAMB profile code
- Click on the JAMB link inside the message from JAMBSelect “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”
- Enter your personal detailsType your first, second and middle name. Select your gender.
- Select Date of BirthEnter your correct date of birth
- Enter your phone number and place of originType your phone number, nationality and state of origin
- Enter your PasswordType a password that you can never forget. Then click on Sign Up
- Proceed to LoginYour account creation is successful
- Login to your accountEnter your email address and password
- JAMB profile DashboardYou will be able to access your JAMB profile
- Click on Regularize AdmissionSelect the Admission Regularization icon
- Pay for the regularization fee onlineUse your ATM card to pay for the JAMB regularization
- Fill out the online registration formEnter your correct details in the regularization application form
- Print out the JAMB indemnity form
- Submit the JAMB regularization indemnity form to your schoolGo to your school registrar’s office to submit your indemnity form
- Check your JAMB admission statusPrint out your admission letter
Let us know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can follow the link on for more info: Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.